2.22.2011

Boys are made of Snails and Puppy Dog Tails....



I have two daughters.  Our home is full of pink, tutus, sugar and spice.  I never thought I would have girls that girlie, but they love the pretty things.  I know girls and so when I need to photograph boys, I get a bit nervous.  The world of boys is foreign to me.  But these boys made me realize how simple boys can be.  Just give them dirt, give them a tree to climb and a branch to swing by and we have entered a boy's world.  And what is great about boys is they just do what they do and it is always something to be photographed.  I never even asked them to start swinging from the branches while I was photographing their dad and soon-to-be stepmother (lovebirds marrying in July).  No, they did that all on their own.  Truely, boys are something to be photographed. 

















I look forward to photographing their wedding this July!

No comments:

Post a Comment